- 350g fresh pasta
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 400g cooked turkey, chunked
- 175g mushrooms, quartered
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 80g soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 284ml single cream
For the topping:
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 85g mature cheddar, grated
- Cook the pasta al dente, following the guidance on the packet.
- Cook the broccoli for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the mushrooms, and then add the sundried tomato paste, soft cheese and cream.
- Stir together the pasta, sauce, broccoli and cooked chicken, and pour into an oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and spring onions on top and bake for 20 minutes at 190 C.