From rural crafts and traditions, practical and inspiring gardening tips, delicious recipes, wildlife, rural events and great places to visit, to discovering more about your food provenance and how you can support British farming, this 132 page NFU publication celebrates rural life and gives you an all-round view of the British countryside.
How to use your digital edition
- If you are logged in, you will automatically see the current Countryside magazine. Use the drop down menus below the magazine to view back editions.
- Click on the arrows to the right and left of the magazine to turn pages.
- Click (or tap) anywhere on a page to zoom in.
- To zoom out, simply click (or tap) again.
- Use the up arrow at the bottom of the panel to quickly select any page.
- Use the down arrow at the top to print, make full screen or adjust other settings.