Save up to 15% on the NFU Employment Service
We're the employment experts - so you don't have to be! We are aware that many Countryside members employ staff. We also know that running a business has never been more complicated, especially when it comes to employment legislation.
The NFU Employment Service will provide you with the practical help and assistance you need to:
- Issue the correct documentation to your staff
- Follow defined and compliant processes and procedures
- Deal quickly and effectively with any employment queries or issues
- Understand the legal ramifications of the decisions you make
What are the benefits of membership?
- Unlimited access to our team of Employment Specialists through our Legal Helpline (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)
- Our user-friendly Employment Manual which provides all the practical aspects of Employment Law
- Access to over 85 template documents (contracts, handbook, policies, procedures) which you can adapt and use as your own
- A Document Checking Service where our Employment Specialists will check your documents before you issue the
- Regular updates in the form of a quarterly magazine and a monthly email newsletter
Our members spend less time dealing with employment related issues and more time managing their business.