Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 30ml/2tbsp olive oil
- 450g/1lb sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 450g/1lb British turkey fillets, sliced
- 2 peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2.5cm/1in piece root ginger, grated
- zest and juice
- of 1 orange
- 30ml/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 15ml/1 tbsp honey
- 1 (145g) bag watercress, spinach and rocket leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Place the oil, sweet potatoes, turkey and peppers in a large roasting tin and toss together. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the turkey and vegetables and roast for a further 15 minutes or until the turkey is golden and the potatoes tender.
- Add the orange zest and juice, soy and honey and mix well. Cool slightly.
- Season to taste. Empty the salad leaves into a large bowl, add the turkey mixture and lightly toss. Serve straight away.