- British parsnips
- Honey (locally bought or from the supermarket)
- Peel, top and tail the parsnips and leave them whole, unless they are very fat, then slice into halves or quarters long ways.
- Roast in a little oil in a hot oven (200 degrees) until cooked.
- Remove the parsnips from the oven,
- spoon over some honey and pop back into the oven for about 10 minutes, taking care not to burn them!
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves before serving
Last edited:31 October 2019 at 13:59
Have your say
Be the first to comment