This recipe is a twist on coronation chicken, using turkey instead, ideal for that leftover turkey meat at Christmas.
- 600g cooked turkey, chopped into big chunks
- 150g plain yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 4 tsp mild curry paste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp apricot puree
- 300ml mayonnaise
- Sliced apricots
- Fry the onion in a frying pan, making sure that it doesn’t turn brown.
- Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the wine, tomato puree and squeeze in the juice of the lemon. Let it simmer until it has reduced to about 4 tbsp. Allow to cool.
- Add the apricot puree, mayonnaise, yoghurt, sliced apricots and cooked turkey.
Try serving with a rice salad and stirring through a spoon of mango chutney at the end.