- 2 boneless, skinless Red Tractor chicken breasts
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 slices Parma ham
- knob of butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Cut a pocket along the length of the chicken breast with a sharp knife. Insert slices of mango into the pocket. Sprinkle the mango and the chicken breast with the lime juice and season.
- Wrap the Parma ham around the chicken breast, overlapping on the underside of the chicken breast.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan. When foaming, add the chicken pocket-side down first, to brown all over.
- Place into the oven for 15- 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with potato mash flavoured with fresh coriander.