- 1 skinless Red Tractor chicken breast, cooked
- 2 thin slices wholemeal bread
- knob of butter, softened
- ¼ ripe avocado
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 slices proscuitto
- handful watercress
- 1 vine ripened tomato, sliced
- Spread the bread lightly with a little softened butter.
- Place ¼ ripe avocado (it has to be ripe, otherwise it’ll be bitter and revolting) and a squeeze of lemon juice in a small bowl and mush with a fork until smooth and creamy. Spread this on to one of the slices of bread.
- Slice the chicken and place on top of the avocado. Add the prosciutto (remove the visible fat), and a couple of leafy stems of watercress. Finally add the tomato.
- Top with the second slice of bread and tuck in.