Prep and cook time: 10 min
Chilling time: 1 hour
Cooking skill: easy
- 125 g | 4 1/2 oz ginger nut biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Silver Spoon caster sugar, divided
- 300 g | 11 oz vanilla Greek-style yoghurt (Red Tractor)
- 100 g | 3 1/2 oz extra light cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225 g | 8 oz British strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful small mint leaves, to garnish
- Stir together crushed biscuits, melted butter, and 1 tbsp sugar in a mixing bowl until biscuit crumbs are moist. Divide between six serving glasses and chill until needed.
- Combine Greek yoghurt, cream cheese, and vanilla extract with remaining caster sugar in a mixing bowl, beating until sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Divide mixture between glasses, spooning on top of biscuit base. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, purée half the strawberries with lemon juice in a food processor.
- Spoon on top of cheesecakes and garnish with remaining strawberries and mint leaves.
Did you know…
We eat close to 170,000 tonnes of strawberries a year, 70% of these are grown in the UK.