Prep and cook time: 10 min
Freezing time: 4 h 45 min
Cooking skill: easy
- 60 g | 2 oz Silver Spoon caster sugar
- 50 ml | 1 3/4 fl oz | 10 tsp whipping cream
- 275 g | 10 oz British raspberries
- 4 reduced-fat digestive biscuits, crushed
- 500 g | 18 oz low-fat vanilla Greek-style yoghurt
- 6 lolly sticks
- Combine sugar, cream, and raspberries in a food processor. Blend on high until smooth, scraping down sides of processor as needed.
- Pass through a fine sieve into a bowl. Thoroughly whisk in crushed biscuits and yoghurt until combined.
- Divide mixture between holes of a 6-hole silicone ice cream mould. Freeze for 45 minutes before inserting wooden lolly sticks into them.
- Return to freezer until firm and set, about 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before carefully removing from mould.