A simple yet delicious pancake recipe which is a crowd pleaser every time.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted (plus more for frying)
- Pinch of salt
- Put 100g of plain flour and a pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Create a well with the flour and crack two eggs into the middle, slowly whisking them into the flour.
- Add the sugar, pinch of salt and melted butter, stir until combined.
- Gradually add the milk and beat until you have a smooth, thick consistency. Add more milk if the mixture is too stiff.
- Heat your pan over a medium heat and melt some butter for frying.
- Ladle 2–3 tablespoons of batter into the pan, swirling in a circular motion for a thin layer.
- Cook for 2 minutes, flip (carefully) and cook for 1 minute more; continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.