The NFU Energy Service is delivered by the NFU’s trusted partner, FEC Energy, who have been providing the NFU Energy Service for over a decade and is one of the UK's leading energy consultancies, but is unique as they specialise in the agricultural energy market.
- The Service offers advice and assistance with pretty much any energy related task but there are four core elements:
- Free energy helpline – dedicated to NFU members providing access to independent energy advise
- Contract finder – which ensures you get the best energy deals, whatever energy you use
- Renewables technical advice – to ensure members get the best return on renewables projects, including feasibility, installation, troubleshooting, successful RHI accreditation and fuel sustainability reporting
- Energy efficiency guide – to help reduce the amount of energy you use and therefore, save you money
Plus, Countryside members receive preferential rates, including 10% discount on all FEC Energy's standard fees.