Enter our NEW #nfusummercomp to win countryside goodies, the winning photo will be published in the October edition of Countryside magazine.
From today until the 24 August we want you to get snapping and send us your best summer photos of the British countryside, British food or life on a British farm.
All you need to do is upload a photo onto your Instagram account showing what makes the British countryside such a beautiful place to be at summer time; whether you’re out working on farm, enjoying a country walk or simply tucking into some delicious British food.
Make sure to add the #nfusummercomp and tag our channel @nfucountryside
Don’t forget to add the hashtag, or your entry may be missed! The competition closes on the 24 August.
How to enter:
Tips for the perfect shot...
Here's the photo from last years winner @thehopshop_kent
- The competition is open to residents of United Kingdom only, excluding NFU employees, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Participants must be 16 years or over.
- You may submit as many photographs as you wish. All entries are verified and duplicate entries will be removed.
- Previous entries to the NFU countryside photo competitions will not be counted.
- NFU cannot acknowledge receipt of entry and no entries will be returned.
- In order to enter participants must upload an image to Instagram using the #nfusummercomp and tag & follow @nfucountryside
- The prize will be awarded to the best winter image that depicts British food, farming or countryside. All submitted images must be taken by yourself. Any persons pictured must be willing participants.
- The prize will be chosen by an NFU representative whose decision is final.
- Entry to this competition is free.
- The competition will open on 20 July 2018 at 11:59hrs.
- The competition will close on 24 August 2018 at 11:59hrs.
- By entering this competition you grant a perpetual non-exclusive licence for NFU to use any submitted entry on any of their websites, in print and on publicity materials without prior notice. The NFU may contact you via private message on Instagram.
- A winner will be selected on 28 August 2018 and will be notified by direct message on Instagram.
- The winners name will be available on request and will also be publicised on www.nfuonline.com
- The winner agrees to take part in any post promotion publicity.
- The NFU retain copyright in any submitted entries.
- The NFU reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, withdraw or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
- The NFU does not accept responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition’s closing date, the NFU reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in future promotion.
- Privacy notice: the NFU is the Data Controller and will process and use all personal data supplied in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information, please contact the NFU at our registered address.
- The promoter is the National Farmers Union, Agriculture House, Stoneleigh Park, Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, CV8 2TZ.
- By entering this competition you agree to a complete release of Instagram from all claims and liabilities.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.