- 4 Red Tractor chicken wings
- 4 Red Tractor chicken drumsticks
- 100g plain flour
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 250g fine fresh breadcrumbs
- 100g cornflakes, crushed
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
- You will need three bowls. Place the flour, a pinch of salt and cayenne pepper into the first.
- Crack open the eggs into the second bowl.
- In the third bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, corn flakes and the oil.
- Dip each chicken portion into the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumb mix - making sure each piece is thoroughly coated.
- Put the chicken on a foil-lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown.